Educational publishers face unique challenges as the world responds to COVID-19. With children across the country now attending school from home, publishers are rapidly digitizing their materials or supplementing their existing online offerings.
As an added complication, content development staff who are used to collaborating in an office are now working remotely—many while supervising their own children’s education. These elements combine to make an already stressful situation even more difficult.
Jump Start Press can help! Our content developers are experienced in K–8 reading/language arts, math, social studies, and science. We can support your team for projects big or small—
- producing new student and teacher materials to supplement the current curriculum for at-home learners.
- repurposing your company’s existing material or creating new standards-aligned material to ease the transition into the 2020–2021 school year.
- providing teachers and parents with instructional support and at-home lessons to combat the anticipated academic slide from the disrupted school year.
- editing print-based content in preparation for digitization (e.g., replacing references to write-on lines, page numbers, and so on).
- proofreading web-based content for any errors that might have arisen in the digitization process.
Jump Start is used to working remotely with clients, colleagues, and freelancers. We are well equipped to help your team develop meaningful resources in these unusual circumstances. If you are interested in learning more about our services, please contact Mary Pearce at email@example.com.
We wish good health and comfort to all of our publishers, educators, and learners!